Federal Data Strategy: Building on the Foundation
We are excited to announce ActiveNav will again host the FEDSpace Conference on June 16, 2021!
It’s been over a year since the release of the 2020 Federal Data Strategy Action Plan. With the foundation set, it’s time to build.
The sky’s the limit as federal agencies work to build and implement efficient data strategies, modernize their IT infrastructure, and more. Join us to learn more about how data can be leveraged as a strategic asset.
FEDSpace speakers include…
- Kirsten Dalboe, Chief Data Officer of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Marseta Dill, Deputy Chief Data Officer of the Federal Aviation Administration,
- Lisa Haralampus, Director of the Records Management Policy and Outreach program in the Office of the Chief Records Officer for the U.S. Government at NARA
- Michael Conlin, Chief Technology Officer at Definitive Logic and former Chief Data Officer of the U.S. Dept. of Defense
- Suzette Kent, Global Business Transformation Executive and former Federal Chief Information Officer for the United States
- Nick Hart, President, The Data Foundation
All sessions will be held virtually via the GoToWebinar platform.
Learn more about ActiveNav’s data governance solutions for federal agencies here.